|On delivery day
Before signing the delivery receipt accepting your order, please follow these guidelines:
1. Count and verify the number of cartons.
2. Inspect the cartons carefully for any kind of rips, tears, punctures, dents, crushed corners, wetness or any other signs of possible damage.
3. If you see that the package is damaged open it immediately and inspect the condition of the product.
4. NOTE ALL SHORTAGE AND DAMAGE ON DELIVERY RECEIPT. Please be specific about the quantity of damaged or short product and its current condition.
5. If you are unable to open the cartons, but see that the cartons are not in perfect condition, then note all visible details on the delivery receipt.
6. If your merchandise is damaged, you must KEEP THE OUTER CARTON(S) FOR INSPECTION AND/OR CARRIER PICK-UP. We assist with replacements only with exchange on damaged items.
7. If the product is in very poor condition, you have the option of refusing it, but also make a note on delivery receipt.
Please immediately call us at 858-200-9540 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if product damage or shortages have occurred.
We appreciate your cooperation with these guidelines; they can help make receiving freight a much easier experience.