Most homeowners shopping for flooring are (understandably) driven primarily by looks, and have a certain idea in mind of what that new floor should look like in their space. Contractors are coming at the process from a different vantage point, and therefore have other priorities, namely: How much does the flooring cost? And how long will it take to install?
Many a professional has found those two concerns addressed in Cali Vinyl Pro, our extra-durable luxury vinyl plank product that is competitively priced but also cut costs throughout the whole installation process. Here’s how:
5 Ways Cali Vinyl Pro Makes for Cheaper Installations
1. No Acclimation Required – Install right out of the box on day one
2. Lay Over Any Even, Solid Subfloor – Save time pulling up old flooring
3. Rapid Locking System – Planks pop together quickly and easily
4. No Need for Glue or Nails – Save time and money by floating planks
5. No Transition Pieces Required – Lay continuous runs from room to room
Cali Vinyl Pro continues to save dollars long after the last plank has been popped in place. The floor sports a thick 20mil scratch-resistant wear layer and is 100% waterproof, making cleaning simple and inexpensive. It also resists denting with the help of an internal GeoCore spine, made of compressed limestone composite.
Cali Bamboo's mission is to provide sustainable materials for high quality building products. By providing alternative products made from renewable resources, we can make a difference in the future of our planet. Our product offerings include bamboo flooring, fencing, plywood, poles, and recycled composite decking.
6675 Mesa Ridge Road San Diego California 92121 United States