Each tile has a matte finish, ridged surface, and heavy-duty locking edge on all four sides, enabling boundless pattern creativity. The ability to unlock and rearrange tiles means designs can be tested out and fine-tuned. No screws or metal parts allows for easy customized cuts if necessary.
- Add a non-skid surface around a pool
- Lay a cooler walking surface over asphalt
- Combine different colors to create a focal point
- Install quick indoor or outdoor patio flooring
- Cover both on grade and below grade surfaces
Worried about rain or snowfall on your deck? Because of BamDeck®'s superior density, it absorbs 90% less water than other composites. Mold, mildew, and decay don't stand a chance!
We're here to help! Use this form to tell us about your project and get expert advice.
If you would like to speak with one of our knowledgeable green building specialists right away,
please call us at 1(855) 788-2254.
Thanks again, and we look forward to working with you!