Cali Bamboo was founded to….
– Reduce the effects of global warming on the planet
– Combat habitat loss – the #1 cause of animal extinction
…all by replacing traditional timber with sustainable materials.
And it’s working! Here’s what we’ve accomplished so far.
By using renewable materials instead of traditional lumber.
Pounds of CO2
Absorbed every year from the trees we save annually.
Acres of Habitat Saved
From diverting logging in the rainforest, home to thousands of species.
A Renewable Hardwood with Reclaimed Character
Why is it Green?
Though eucalyptus has the appearance of an exotic or reclaimed hardwood, it also has all the green benefits of rapidly renewable material reaching full mass every 14 years. Additionally, harvesting eucalyptus doesn’t kill the tree. The trimmed segments simply regrow, in place, eliminating habitat and soil degradation and erosion.
- Rapidly Renewable Hardwood.
- Drought-Tolerant / Grows Globally.
- Natural Termite & Insect Repellent Properties.
- One of the most green and renewable materials in the world.
Eucalyptus also has the added ability to adapt and thrive in some of the driest environments across the globe which can help reduce water consumption and transportation requirements.
What happens when you combine Cali Bamboo’s Fossilized® manufacturing process with eucalyptus flooring? Stunning wood grains usually associated with traditional timbers, twice the hardness, solid click lock construction for easy DIY installation and all the eco benefits of a rapidly renewable material.
- Janka tested at 3500+ lbs.
- 50-year residential warranty.
- 10-coat scratch resistant finish.
- Ultra-low VOC.
- Installs easily with glue-less Click-Lock installation over all subfloors, including radiant heat.
- Durable, Pet & High Heel Friendly Flooring.
Fast growing, rapidly renewable materialcan be unobtrusively harvested every 14 years.
Adaptability and drought-tolerance reduces water consumption and transportation requirements.
Unique & Versatile
Bold wood grainswith janka hardnessover 3500 lbs. Easyglueless click-lock installation.
Why is it Durable?
GreenClaimed® Fossilized® Eucalyptus Flooring undergoes a proprietary manufacturing process that makes it flooring twice the density of any other hardwood floor in the world with a score of more than 3500+ on the Janka hardness test.