We're Here to Help
Got questions? We’ve got answers. Here you will find everything you need to know about order processing, shipping, delivery, and installation. Check out our impressive NPS Score.
After your sales order has processed you will receive a sales fulfillment email. This document will include: your sales order number, order summary, tracking number, tracking links, and delivery instructions. Please review the order prior to it shipping to confirm everything is correct.
- Orders that are received before 11:00am PST will ship “Next Day,” unless otherwise noted
- Orders that are received after 11:00am PST will be processed the “Next Day” and shipped the following business day
- Order cancellations must be initiated over the phone with your salesperson
- Orders cancelled after being shipped will be treated as a “return” and will be assessed a 15% non-negotiable restocking fee plus any associated freight charges
Shipping & Delivery
Processing Your Shipment
Cali Bamboo orders are packaged and prepared carefully. All shipments are inspected to ensure proper quantities and styles are correct. Depending on the type of product ordered, packaging and freight service may vary.
Depending on the size of the order, we can also ship via Fed Ex Ground.
We do offer expedited shipping, call for pricing and availability – 1(888) 788-2254
Let your sales representative know at the time of sale if there are low hanging trees, electrical wires, windy or narrow roads that may prevent access for a freight truck. Cali Bamboo will make every attempt to find a carrier that can complete the delivery if notified prior to shipping. If we are not notified prior to shipping and the driver cannot complete the delivery it may be necessary for you to meet the driver at the closest drop off point to off load the delivery or pick it up from the terminal. Re-delivery fees could apply.
|Cali Bamboo Product||Delivery Type|
|Fencing||Freight Truck or Fed Ex Ground|
|Poles||Freight Truck or Fed Ex Ground|
|Slats||Freight Truck or Fed Ex Ground|
|Thatch||Freight Truck or Fed Ex Ground|
Shipping via Freight is Monday thru Friday.
Tracking Your Order
Once your order has left our facility, you will receive an email with all the appropriate package and tracking information. The delivery company contact information is provided in the tracking number email. All communication related to the delivery status and its scheduling is facilitated with the transportation company.
PLEASE NOTE: Please allow up to 48 hours for your tracking number to register as active after you receive your order tracking email from Cali Bamboo’s shipping department. We recommend that you contact the delivery company in order to verify your product’s delivery date. The typical window for delivery during the day is an A.M. or P.M. delivery. On delivery day the delivery company will make a curbside delivery.
On Delivery Day
Before signing the delivery receipt accepting your order, please follow these guidelines:
In the rare occasion that a product is damaged in transit, follow these steps:
1. Count and verify the number of cartons.
2. Inspect the cartons carefully for any kind of rips, tears, punctures, dents, crushed corners, wetness or any other signs of possible damage.
3. If you see that the package is damaged open it immediately and inspect the condition of the product.
4. If the package has damage, note all shortage or damage on delivery receipt. Please be specific about the quantity of damaged or short product and its current condition.
5. If you are unable to open the cartons, but see that the cartons are not in perfect condition, then note all visible details on the delivery receipt.
6. If your merchandise is damaged, you must keep the outer carton(s) for inspection and/or carrier pick-up We assist with replacements only with exchange on damaged items.
7. If the product is in very poor condition, you have the option of refusing it, but also make a note on delivery receipt.
Please contact us as soon as possible if the product is damaged or missing. If the damage or missing product is not noted with the carrier there is a 4-day window from time of delivery that Cali Bamboo has to be notified within for a complimentary reshipment.
Cali Bamboo products will have color variation since they are made from natural materials. Please open 1 box prior to acclimation or installation to ensure you are pleased with the color. Open product is not returnable. Please see our return and exchange policy for any applicable fees.
We appreciate your cooperation with these guidelines; they can help make receiving freight a much easier experience.
Changed and cancelled orders
Orders can be changed on the day of sale, prior to 3:00 pm pacific time. After this time, there is no guarantee that an order can be changed or cancelled from shipping out of our warehouses. Orders that are cancelled that have not been shipped are assessed a non negotiable 10% cancellation fee.
Orders can also be cancelled after they have shipped. In this event, the order is subject to a non negotiable 15% cancellation fee as well as the cost to stop and return the shipment charged by the shipping company.
Return Policy/Exchange Policy
Setting up your return/exchange with Cali Bamboo is simple. Cali Bamboo offers returns/exchanges for most items within 60 days of receipt of shipment. Please review the following criteria prior to contacting Customer Service at 1(888) 788-2254 for your Return Authorization number (RA).
- The return/exchange must be in unopened, perfect cartons and packaging within 60 days of the delivery date.
There is a carton and/or piece minimum for each product for a return:
- Flooring: 5 boxes
- Transitions/Plywood: 5 pieces
- Rugs/Poufs: no minimum
Cali Bamboo does not accept returns/exchanges on the following products:
- Decking/Deck Tiles
- Thatch and Umbrellas
- Sundries which include: Underlayment and tape, flooring adhesives and moisture control products, splines, TWP, care kits, and decking fasteners.
- Special order, clearance and discontinued items are not eligible for return/exchange.
- Customer must return/exchange packages using a traceable source (like FedEx or UPS, but not USPS), tracking number must be provided upon shipment.
- A 15% non-negotiable re-stocking fee is assessed for all returns; a 10% non-negotiable re-stocking fee is assessed for all exchanges.
- The cost of shipping is the responsibility of the customer. All shipping charges are 100% non-refundable.
- All items must be returned with their assigned RA number included on the return shipping label or bill of lading provided by Cali Bamboo. Cali Bamboo will not provide refunds for products returned/exchanged by an unauthorized shipping method.
- Items that have not been provided an RA number by Cali Bamboo will not be refunded/exchanged.
- Refunds are issued 3-7 business days after the product has been received by the warehouse in good resalable condition. Please package returns carefully so they arrive in safe condition.
- Any opened product or product added to a return that was not authorized will not be refunded.
Flooring InstallationView Installation Guides
Flooring Care & MaintenanceView Care & Maintenance Guides
Decking InstallationView Installation Guides
Decking Care & MaintenanceView Care & Maintenance Guides
Fencing InstallationDownload Installation Guide
Fencing Care & MaintenanceDownload Care & Maintenance Guide