Beasley Area Rug
A bright, thick gold and white rug of 60% wool and 40% jute
- Add a tasteful, organic accent and unique texture to any décor style
- Jute fiber is sustainably farmed and naturally strong and flexible
- Wool is undyed and unbleached for a healthier home
- Woven on a classic handloom by expert Indian weavers
- Jute can take heavy wear and works well in high traffic areas
- Slight color variation adds natural character
GoodWeave® Certified. This artisanal product is manufactured under fair labor practices.
All major credit cards accepted.
Richly thick, textured, and soft, this gold and white rug brings warmth and character to any room. Wool yarn wears well and is anti-static and moisture resistant. Naturally durable and perfect for high traffic living spaces, the jute fiber is made to last while adding a touch of honey color to brighten interiors. Handloom-woven by Indian artisans, this piece also supports ethical labor and traditional handicraft.