Belle Area Rug
100% jute, handspun in a dense cocoa and creme herringbone pattern
- Add a tasteful, organic accent and unique texture to any décor style
- Jute fiber is sustainably farmed and naturally strong and flexible
- Woven on a classic handloom by expert Indian weavers
- Naturally anti-static, insulating, and moisture regulating
- Jute can take heavy wear and works well in high traffic areas
- Natural "sprouting" may occur on plant fibers
GoodWeave® Certified. This artisanal product is manufactured under fair labor practices.
All major credit cards accepted.
Hand woven and made of sustainably sourced jute fiber, this classic herringbone rug design is reimagined with an organic twist. The perfect accent to add subtle intrigue to any décor style, jute is naturally durable and long-lasting -- ideal for high traffic living spaces and walkways. All rugs are crafted under fair labor practices in support of artisanal weavers in India.