Boston Round Pouf
Model Number: 6501013700
Covered in 100% natural, handwoven jute fiber
- Use as a sturdy seat, foot rest, floor backrest, or end table
- Combine with other poufs for versatile, modular seating
- Add a tasteful, organic accent to any décor style
- Jute fiber is sustainably farmed and naturally strong
- Extra thick jute weave is durable and holds up under frequent use
- Cover is woven on a classic handloom by expert Indian weavers
- Polystyrene cushion is lightweight and retains its shape
- Natural "sprouting" may occur on plant fibers
GoodWeave® Certified. This artisanal product is manufactured under fair labor practices.
All major credit cards accepted.
Covered in a classic charcoal gray, this round pouf offers the perfect little seat, foot rest, or floor cushion without sacrificing style. The thick weave and rich color complements any decor style, and the space efficient shape makes this piece perfect even for busy family rooms. Designed to be durable and long-lasting, jute fiber is sustainably harvested and naturally strong. Hand-woven by Indian artisans, this floor pouf also supports ethical labor and traditional handicraft.