Casper Area Rug
A calming gray and beige, woven out of 50% wool, 30% nylon, and 20% jute fiber
- Add a tasteful, organic accent and unique texture to any décor style
- Jute fiber is sustainably farmed and naturally strong and flexible
- Wool is undyed and unbleached for a healthier home
- Woven on a classic handloom by expert Indian weavers
- Jute can take heavy wear and works well in high traffic areas
- Slight color variation adds natural character
GoodWeave® Certified. This artisanal product is manufactured under fair labor practices.
All major credit cards accepted.
A palette of natural colors provides subtle definition for furniture and décor accents while a densely thick weave layers ultimate warmth and comfort over hard flooring. This hand tufted wool rug is made even more durable with a blend of viscose and sustainable jute fiber. Even better, its GoodWeave certification ensures each piece is made in support of ethical labor practices and traditional craftsmanship.