Dill Area Rug
A richly patterned ivory and tan weave using 80% jute and 20% wool
- Add a tasteful, organic accent and unique texture to any décor style
- Jute fiber is sustainably farmed and naturally strong and flexible
- Wool is undyed and unbleached for a healthier home
- Woven on a classic handloom by expert Indian weavers
- Jute can take heavy wear and works well in high traffic areas
- Slight color variation adds natural character
GoodWeave® Certified. This artisanal product is manufactured under fair labor practices.
All major credit cards accepted.
Tasteful diamond patterning offers the perfect flooring accent in neutral shades of tan and ivory. Natural area rugs pair with relaxed and modern styles alike for an extra element of texture and warmth. Jute fiber is ultra-durable and the wool yarn is ethically sourced and handspun for an eco-friendly piece sure to add character to any space.