Dudley Area Rug
A tasteful tan and ivory design, hand braided from 100% jute
- Add a tasteful, organic accent and unique texture to any décor style
- Jute fiber is sustainably farmed and naturally strong and flexible
- Hand-braided by expert Indian weavers using high-quality fibers
- Naturally anti-static, insulating, and moisture regulating
- Jute can take heavy wear and works well in high traffic areas
- Natural "sprouting" may occur on plant fibers
GoodWeave® Certified. This artisanal product is manufactured under fair labor practices.
All major credit cards accepted.
Beautiful creams and golds are artfully hand-braided in this round area rug -- creating a tasteful and richly textured design element. Jute fiber is extra durable and softens with use, making this piece ideal for high-traffic pathways and busy living spaces. Each rug is made under ethical labor practices in support of artisan weavers using traditional crafting techniques.