Duke Area Rug
A calming blue arrow weave of 60% cotton and 40% jute fiber
- A tasteful use of color and texture complements any décor style
- Jute fiber is sustainably farmed and naturally strong and flexible
- Cotton yarn is spun from upcycled t-shirts and fabric
- Woven on a classic handloom by expert Indian weavers
- Jute can take heavy wear and works well in high traffic areas
- Slight color variation adds natural character
GoodWeave® Certified. This artisanal product is manufactured under fair labor practices.
All major credit cards accepted.
Made to be a lively accent complementary of any décor aesthetic, this white and navy rug charms with an intricate arrow design pattern. Use it with nautical, boho, traditional, global, and classic styles alike. Cotton yarn is spun out of upcycled garments and paired with ultra-durable, sustainably sourced jute fiber for a natural masterpiece.