Dawn GreenClaimed® Cork Flooring
Going where hardwoods can't.
- Natural elastic properties for a more comfortable floor
- Great sound and temperature insulation
- Low maintenance: Simply vacuum and mop
- 43% recycled content
Made from reclaimed material from the cork wine bottling industry, cork flooring has a low environmental impact.
Cork's unique natural properties make it resistant to moisture, mold and mildew, perfect for kitchens and baths.
Our cork flooring is ultra-low VOC, so you can rest assured that you're protecting your family from harmful chemicals.
Cork's elastic properties make it softer and more comfortable on your joints than traditional hardwood.
Additional Product Info
- Installation Items
- Floor Care Items
- Installation & Maintenance
Dawn Wide Click
Most popular for DIYers, click lock installation system is designed to easily snap together. Wide planks offer a more contemporary, expansive look.
Sample Price: $0.25
Free Shipping (Contiguous U.S.)
|Grain||Natural Cork (Quercus Suber)|
|Finish||Ceramic Shield Technology|
|Sound Rating||STC Class ASTM E413-87 dB 54|
|Warranty||25 Year Residential|
|Indoor Air Quality||Super E0, No added urea formaldehyde
View Test Results
|LEED Points||EQc4.4 | MRc4 | MRc6|
|Installation Type||Floating Floor|
|Plank Color Range||Low|
|Characteristics||Micro Textured, Micro Bevel Edge|
|Certification||FSC Available Upon Request|
Talk to us to find out which items will make your specific project easier, longer-lasting, and more comfortable.
We rounded up everything you need to WOW your family and friends with a flawless install.
Have additional questions? Give us a shout!
Prevent DIY blunders and make your floors look great by following the two most important steps: acclimation and expansion gaps.
Straightforward with no confusing IKEA diagrams, the official Cali Bamboo Flooring Guidelines help you install with confidence.
Care & Maintenance
Learn how to keep your neighbors ooo-ing and aww-ing at your new floors for decades with proper care and maintenance.
A. Cork is harvested from the renewable bark of the cork oak tree and is one of the most sustainable materials available. Cork trees are not damaged in the harvest of the wood since only the outer bark is "trimmed" which then grows back completely time and again to allow the cork tree to remain living. A cork oak can live for up to 200 years with harvesting occurring once every nine years or about 20 harvests during a tree's life – in this manner cork is one of nature's most renewable resources.
A. GreenClaimed®'s cork flooring withstands years of wear and still looks as good as the day it was first laid. This is a result of the unique structure of cork and the extremely resilient ceramic wear resistance technology.
A. GreenClaimed® is quiet: The unique structure of cork makes all Ipocork floors particularly quiet. Cork reduces sound transmission between and within rooms, creating a quieter and more peaceful environment in your home. GreenClaimed® is comfortable: Walking on a GreenClaimed® floor cannot be paralleled in terms of comfort. Cork's elasticity protects against and relieves strain on your feet, legs, joints and back. GreenClaimed® is versatile: GreenClaimed® floors can be installed in areas with exposure to moisture such as bathrooms and kitchens. GreenClaimed® is healthy: The surface finish on GreenClaimed® floors prevents trapped dirt, dust, germs and mold, actively contributing to a healthy and hygienic environment.
A. It has never been so easy to install GreenClaimed® floors. The improved Click-Lock glueless floating installation means you save time and reduce installation costs. You can even install GreenClaimed® over existing flooring such as linoleum or tile. Watch the how to install cork flooring video.
• Cali Bamboo recommends you vacuum or sweep the floor on a regular basis or as needed to remove dirt, sand or grit.
• Soak up spills immediately using a dry towel or dry mop.
• For general cleaning, use Bona Pro Hardwood Floor Cleaner & Bona Pro Hardwood Floor Mop.
• Fit furniture legs with felt tips or protective caps. Fix rolling furniture with soft rubber casters. Pick up heavy furniture or appliances; do not slide.
• Keep pets nails trimmed to avoid excess scratching.
• Limit direct sunlight on floor by using curtains and blinds in areas that are exposed to high UV rays.
• Never wet-mop a cork floor. Standing water may cause permanent damage.
• Never use any of the following products on your floor: ammonia-based cleaners, mineral spirits, acrylic finishes, wax-based products, detergents, bleach, polishes, oil soap, abrasive cleaning soaps, or acidic materials such as vinegar. Never apply wax treatments to your floor.
• Use interior and exterior doormats at entrances to prevent dirt and moisture from being tracked onto the floor.
• Area rugs are also recommended in front of kitchen sinks and in high traffic areas.
• Do not use rugs with solid rubber or vinyl backings. Rugs must be made of a breathable material to prevent moisture entrapment. We recommend using a breathable rug underlay. Mesh or grid patterns are best.
Ceramic Shield Protection
The Latest Generation of Easy-to-Lay Cork Flooring
The strongest cork floors are now finally available. The unique, abrasion resistant surface is considered the most revolutionary new development in the flooring market. This significantly reduces the appearance of scratches, scuff marks, scoring and rough spots on cork floors.
Kickstart Your Project
We know picking a floor for your home can be a tough decision, so we're here to help! Call us to chat about your project, get expert advice, and learn about pricing.
Dual Layer Comfort Cork
Cork's natural elastic properties make for an amazingly comfortable and durable floor.
Our cork floors feature a thick, ultra cozy cork top layer with an integrated cork underlayment layer.
Get some samples, and feel the Cali Bamboo difference!
SustainabilityCork can be harvested from the renewable bark of the cork oak tree up to 20 times during the lifetime of the tree, making it one of the most sustainable materials on Earth.
Installs AnywhereCork is naturally hygienic and moisture-resistant, making it an ideal solution for kitchens and bathrooms. Unlike tile, it is also an insulator, so it won't feel cold to bare feet.
ComfortCork is almost porous in nature, making it softer and more gentle for joints. Its unique physical properties create a warm, quiet, and comfortable floor with durability and texture.
Less pounds of CO2 in the air every year
Acres of habitat saved