Lana Area Rug
Black, gray, and gold geometric pattern woven from 70% upcycled denim and 30% jute
- A tasteful use of color and texture complements any décor style
- Thickly woven to provide soft, comfortable cushioning
- Hand-tufted by skilled artisans in India
- Jute fiber is sustainably farmed and naturally strong and flexible
- Virgin denim fabric is repurposed from blue jean industry scraps
- Jute can take heavy wear and works well in high traffic areas
- Slight color variation adds natural character
GoodWeave® Certified. This artisanal product is manufactured under fair labor practices.
All major credit cards accepted.
A boldly reimagined diamond pattern provides lively appeal with an understated palette and plush texture. Geometric area rugs bring both playfulness and modernity to a space while providing a sense of texture and depth. Denim fabric is repurposed into a rich, hand-tufted weave with natural jute fiber for a high-quality accent piece sure to uplift any interior design.