Layla Area Rug
Classic gray and white diamond weave using 56% post-consumer PET yarn and 44% jute
- Add a tasteful, organic accent and unique texture to any décor style
- Woven on a classic handloom by expert Indian weavers
- Jute fiber is sustainably farmed and naturally strong and flexible
- Post-consumer PET yarn is made from recycled drinking bottles
- Jute can take heavy wear and works well in high traffic areas
- Slight color variation adds natural character
GoodWeave® Certified. This artisanal product is manufactured under fair labor practices.
All major credit cards accepted.
An intricate weave and understated palette make this diamond pattern rug the perfect complement to any space and style. Made by traditional artisans using ultra-soft post-consumer PET yarn and natural jute fiber, each rug supports sustainable craftsmanship and ethical labor practices. Add it to any room to bring warmth, texture, and a dynamic décor canvas.