Lexie Area Rug
A light brown weave using 50% wool, 30% nylon, and 20% jute fiber
- Add a tasteful, organic accent and unique texture to any décor style
- Jute fiber is sustainably farmed and naturally strong and flexible
- Wool is undyed and unbleached for a healthier home
- Woven on a classic handloom by expert Indian weavers
- Jute can take heavy wear and works well in high traffic areas
- Slight color variation adds natural character
GoodWeave® Certified. This artisanal product is manufactured under fair labor practices.
All major credit cards accepted.
Handloom-woven out of soft wool, viscose, and natural jute fiber, this rug adds organic texture and understated charm that works with any aesthetic and makes other accent pieces pop. Hand tufted area rugs bring a plush softness, perfect for bedrooms and living spaces. Each piece is expertly crafted in support of traditional weaving techniques and ethical labor practices.