Luna Area Rug
Classic ivory and indigo geometry woven from 65% post-consumer PET yarn and 35% upcycled denim
- A tasteful use of color and texture complements any décor style
- Thickly woven to provide soft, comfortable cushioning
- Hand-tufted by skilled artisans in India
- Virgin denim fabric is repurposed from blue jean industry scraps
- Post-consumer PET yarn is made from recycled drinking bottles
- Slight color variation adds natural character
GoodWeave® Certified. This artisanal product is manufactured under fair labor practices.
All major credit cards accepted.
A prismatic design and cool blue and ivory palette bring a sense of balance and serenity to any room, uplifting existing décor. This upcycled denim rug makes use of virgin fabric from the blue jeans industry and ultra-soft post-consumer PET yarn, spun from recycled bottles. Hand-tufted by expert rug weavers, this piece supports ethical labor practices, keeps single-use plastic out of landfills, and brings beautiful design to your home.