Maddie Area Rug
A relaxed blue, tan, and ivory weave using 80% jute, 20% cotton
- A tasteful use of color and texture complements any décor style
- Jute fiber is sustainably farmed and naturally strong and flexible
- Cotton yarn is spun from upcycled t-shirts and fabric
- Woven on a classic handloom by expert Indian weavers
- Jute can take heavy wear and works well in high traffic areas
- Slight color variation adds natural character
GoodWeave® Certified. This artisanal product is manufactured under fair labor practices.
All major credit cards accepted.
A rich blend of chenille yarn delivers this multicolored showpiece, which is unique enough to make a statement without being overly dramatic. Golden jute brings a lovely, organic texture, while upcycled cotton adds delightful softness -- setting the standard among blue and tan area rugs. Each piece is created on a handloom by artisans using traditional crafting techniques.