Molly Area Rug
Blooming blue and white pattern woven with 70% jute fiber and 30% post-consumer PET yarn
- Add a tasteful, organic accent and unique texture to any décor style
- Woven on a classic handloom by expert Indian weavers
- Jute fiber is sustainably farmed and naturally strong and flexible
- Post-consumer PET yarn is made from recycled drinking bottles
- Jute can take heavy wear and works well in high traffic areas
- Slight color variation adds natural character
GoodWeave® Certified. This artisanal product is manufactured under fair labor practices.
All major credit cards accepted.
A refined palette of navy and cream loops and laces to form eye-catching mandalas in this medallion area rug. Made out of natural jute fiber and ultra-soft, sustainable yarn derived from recycled soda bottles, this piece offers densely woven comfort, durability, and style. Each rug is GoodWeave certified, ensuring the artisans who created them are able to keep traditional artisanal techniques alive.