Nellie Round Pouf
Model Number: 6501013500
Covered in 100% natural, handwoven jute fiber
- Use as a sturdy seat, foot rest, floor backrest, or end table
- Combine with other poufs for versatile, modular seating
- Add a tasteful, organic accent to any décor style
- Jute fiber is sustainably farmed and naturally strong
- Extra thick jute weave is durable and holds up under frequent use
- Cover is woven on a classic handloom by expert Indian weavers
- Polystyrene cushion is lightweight and retains its shape
- Natural "sprouting" may occur on plant fibers
GoodWeave® Certified. This artisanal product is manufactured under fair labor practices.
All major credit cards accepted.
Covered in a thick ivory weave, this round pouf ottoman does it all, and looks great doing it. Use as a fun floor seat during game night, a classy footrest in front of the couch, or as a back cushion while watching TV. Jute fiber is sustainably harvested and naturally strong, for a durable, supportive piece that retains both its shape and character. Hand-woven by Indian artisans, this pouf also supports ethical labor and traditional handicraft.