Nellie Cube Pouf
Model Number: 6501013400
Covered in 100% natural, handwoven jute fiber
- Use as a sturdy seat, foot rest, floor backrest, or end table
- Combine with other poufs for versatile, modular seating
- Add a tasteful, organic accent to any décor style
- Jute fiber is sustainably farmed and naturally strong
- Extra thick jute weave is durable and holds up under frequent use
- Cover is woven on a classic handloom by expert Indian weavers
- Polystyrene cushion is lightweight and retains its shape
- Natural "sprouting" may occur on plant fibers
GoodWeave® Certified. This artisanal product is manufactured under fair labor practices.
All major credit cards accepted.
Blanketed in an ivory creme, this pouf is covered in handwoven jute fiber which is sustainably harvested and naturally strong. Use as extra seating while entertaining, or as a stylish footrest that’s as sophisticated as it is utilitarian. In any room and in any role this piece serves as a subtle organic accent -- complementing any decor style. Hand-woven by Indian artisans, this white pouf also supports ethical labor and traditional handicraft.