Ophelia Area Rug
A mosaic of gold, indigo, and ivory using 60% upcycled denim, 20% jute, and 20% post-consumer PET yarn
- A tasteful use of color and texture complements any décor style
- Thickly woven to provide soft, comfortable cushioning
- Hand-tufted by skilled artisans in India
- Jute fiber is sustainably farmed and naturally strong and flexible
- Virgin denim fabric is repurposed from blue jean industry scraps
- Post-consumer PET yarn is made from recycled drinking bottles
- Jute can take heavy wear and works well in high traffic areas
- Slight color variation adds natural character
GoodWeave® Certified. This artisanal product is manufactured under fair labor practices.
All major credit cards accepted.
With its classic Moroccan motif and tasteful color palette this piece brings just the right amount of intrigue. Beautiful blue denim, repurposed from the jeans industry combines with all-natural jute fiber and ultra-soft PET yarn, spun from recycled soda bottles for a masterpiece of sustainable design. These intricately patterned area rugs are Good Weave certified and handmade by traditional Indian artisans.