Rory Area Rug
A classically fringed tan and ivory weave using 73% jute and 27% wool
- A tasteful use of color and texture complements any décor style
- Jute fiber is sustainably farmed and naturally strong and flexible
- Wool is undyed and unbleached for a healthier home
- Woven on a classic handloom by expert Indian weavers
- Jute can take heavy wear and works well in high traffic areas
- Slight color variation adds natural character
GoodWeave® Certified. This artisanal product is manufactured under fair labor practices.
All major credit cards accepted.
The ultimate go-anywhere piece, this classic weave is edged with ivory fringe and sports a natural tan palette that complements any design aesthetic. Jute is ultra-durable and perfect for high-traffic walkways and busy living spaces. These woven rugs are made by Indian artisans using sustainably sourced materials and traditional handlooms.