Shea Area Rug
A tan, gold, and blue palette hand-braided using 60% upcycled denim and 40% jute fiber
- A tasteful use of color and texture complements any décor style
- Jute fiber is sustainably farmed and naturally strong and flexible
- Virgin denim fabric is repurposed from blue jean industry scraps
- Woven on a classic handloom by expert Indian weavers
- Jute can take heavy wear and works well in high traffic areas
- Denim fabric may contain color variation
GoodWeave® Certified. This artisanal product is manufactured under fair labor practices.
All major credit cards accepted.
Classic Americana and shabby chic styles are on full display in this highly original combination of natural jute fiber and upcycled denim fabric. The blue jean material adds color, character, and softness while the jute provides organic charm and extra durability, making this piece perfect for busy pathways and living spaces. Farmhouse area rugs are extra dynamic and have the ability to be as laid-back or upscale as you choose.