Shea Area Rug
A tan, gold, and blue palette hand-braided using 60% upcycled denim and 40% jute fiber
- A tasteful use of color and texture complements any décor style
- Jute fiber is sustainably farmed and naturally strong and flexible
- Virgin denim fabric is repurposed from blue jean industry scraps
- Woven on a classic handloom by expert Indian weavers
- Jute can take heavy wear and works well in high traffic areas
- Denim fabric may contain color variation
GoodWeave® Certified. This artisanal product is manufactured under fair labor practices.
All major credit cards accepted.