Stella Area Rug
A tan and ivory arrow weave of 60% cotton and 40% jute fiber
- A tasteful use of color and texture complements any décor style
- Jute fiber is sustainably farmed and naturally strong and flexible
- Cotton yarn is spun from upcycled t-shirts and fabric
- Woven on a classic handloom by expert Indian weavers
- Jute can take heavy wear and works well in high traffic areas
- Slight color variation adds natural character
GoodWeave® Certified. This artisanal product is manufactured under fair labor practices.
All major credit cards accepted.
An intricately woven arrow pattern brings character and texture to this ivory and tan piece, making it perfect for a variety of different design styles. Natural fiber rugs offer comfort and flooring protection while adding a perfectly balanced, neutral canvas for the rest of your décor. Made by artisans in India using traditional weaving techniques, each piece supports ethically sourced handicraft.