Sugar Area Rug
White, soft, tasseled weave made of 65% jute fiber and 35% post-consumer PET
- Add a tasteful, organic accent and unique texture to any décor style
- Woven on a classic handloom by expert Indian weavers
- Jute fiber is sustainably farmed and naturally strong and flexible
- Post-consumer PET yarn is made from recycled drinking bottles
- Jute can take heavy wear and works well in high traffic areas
- Slight color variation adds natural character
GoodWeave® Certified. This artisanal product is manufactured under fair labor practices.
All major credit cards accepted.
This creamy white woven rug brings delicious comfort and cozy softness, perfect for bedrooms and family rooms. A neutral palette pairs beautifully with any aesthetic and its composition of natural jute fiber and PET yarn is the ultimate in durable, sustainable design. Made by traditional artisans, this piece also supports classic craftsmanship and fair labor practices.