Toasty Area Rug
Plush gold and ivory weave of 63% jute and 37% post-consumer PET yarn
- Add a tasteful, organic accent and unique texture to any décor style
- Jute fiber is sustainably farmed and naturally strong and flexible
- Post-consumer PET yarn is made from recycled drinking bottles
- Woven on a classic handloom by expert Indian weavers
- Jute can take heavy wear and works well in high traffic areas
- Slight color variation adds natural character
GoodWeave® Certified. This artisanal product is manufactured under fair labor practices.
All major credit cards accepted.
This plush, ivory and tan weave provides a thick, warm blanket beneath your feet and works in any room. Simple area rugs provide the perfect foundation upon which to curate any design aesthetic and are easy to incorporate into existing décor. Post-consumer PET yarn is ultra soft and made even more durable when combined with handspun jute fiber.