Xander Area Rug
A black and white geometric weave of 60% post-consumer PET yarn and 40% jute fiber
- Add a tasteful, organic accent and unique texture to any décor style
- Woven on a classic handloom by expert Indian weavers
- Jute fiber is sustainably farmed and naturally strong and flexible
- Post-consumer PET yarn is made from recycled drinking bottles
- Jute can take heavy wear and works well in high traffic areas
- Slight color variation adds natural character
GoodWeave® Certified. This artisanal product is manufactured under fair labor practices.
All major credit cards accepted.
A classic palette and unique, ikat-inspired design add the perfect touch of boho charm, bringing character and texture to all varieties of interior design. These tribal rugs are woven out of natural jute fiber and ultra-soft PET yarn, spun from recycled bottles. Each piece is made by skilled artisans using classic handlooms and traditional weaving techniques.