Ziggy Area Rug
A classic gray and ivory herringbone weave using 65% jute, 25% wool, and 10% cotton
- A tasteful use of color and texture complements any décor style
- Jute fiber is sustainably farmed and naturally strong and flexible
- Cotton yarn is spun from upcycled t-shirts and fabric
- Wool is undyed and unbleached for a healthier home
- Woven on a classic handloom by expert Indian weavers
- Jute can take heavy wear and works well in high traffic areas
- Slight color variation adds natural character.
GoodWeave® Certified. This artisanal product is manufactured under fair labor practices.
All major credit cards accepted.