Ziggy Area Rug
A classic gray and ivory herringbone weave using 65% jute, 25% wool, and 10% cotton
- A tasteful use of color and texture complements any décor style
- Jute fiber is sustainably farmed and naturally strong and flexible
- Cotton yarn is spun from upcycled t-shirts and fabric
- Wool is undyed and unbleached for a healthier home
- Woven on a classic handloom by expert Indian weavers
- Jute can take heavy wear and works well in high traffic areas
- Slight color variation adds natural character
GoodWeave® Certified. This artisanal product is manufactured under fair labor practices.
All major credit cards accepted.
A comfortable weave, classic design, and texture that enhances any décor style -- this gray and white chevron rug works with every living space. Made of naturally durable jute fiber, pure wool yarn, and upcycled fabric, this piece boasts sustainable design and undeniable flair. Woven by traditional artisans in India, each rug supports ethical labor practices.